Don't Make These 5 Mistakes
- 1. Don't move without an in-house estimate. Your guess may be wildly off from the actual size/weight of your stuff.
- 2. Leave as many unnecessary items behind as possible. Taking unneeded items just adds to cost and time.
- 3. Using clothes as padding for kitchen items will end up with them being stained and potentially ruined. Use newspaper and packing bubble wrap.
- 4. Don't allow movers to disassemble and keep an inventory. Items will be lost!
- 5. Don't miscalculate how much space your new place has. Think in terms of both sq footage and open floor space.